Infant and Toddler Playgroups
Q. How do I register for the Infant and Toddler Playgroups ?
A. Five simple steps to register:
1) Go to: http://lavalley.augusoft.net
2) Click on “Courses” under the right column
3) Click on “Just For Kids” under the Play column
4) Select Infant and Toddler Playgroups
5) Click “Add to cart” and complete the required registration information
You no longer have to be a student at Valley College to be enrolled in the playgroups. Registration is processed through the Community Services Department and a student ID is not required.
Payment for the course may be done online or in person at the Community Services Building. The Community Services office is located in the Field House on Ethel Aveune (across from the pool). This can be found at approximately J-7 on the Campus Map.
Q. I tried to register for the playgroups, but the registration system is saying that they are full. What do I do?
A. Contact the Family Resource Center for more information at (818) 778-5612
Q. What are my parking options on campus?
A. Choose from the following:
1. Purchase a parking pass for the Summer semester from the Business Office or Community Services once you are registered.
2. Purchase a one-day pass from one of the yellow machines in parking lot D. ($2 each day)
3. If you choose to park off-campus, make sure that you use the cross-walk on the corner of Fulton Ave. & Oxnard St. or Ethel Ave. & Oxnard St. There have been many bad accidents on Oxnard Street.
Q. Can a caregiver or relative bring my child to the playgroup?
A. Yes. The parent must be registered for the course and come to the Family Resource Center to fill out additional paperwork. (This can be done before Playgroups begin)
Q. Can I come check out the playgroups before I am enrolled?
A. You are welcome to visit the Family Resource Center during one of the playgroups, but you will need to be enrolled in order for your child to play.
Q. Can I bring more than one child?
A. Yes, you may bring more than one child, as long as that child is your own and is younger than 30 months. (No more than two children per family per adult allowed)